But first, let's congratulate Yvonne on her new blog. Please don't forget to let us know if you move so we can update our links.
- Donate to your favorite pet cause and document said donation somehow on your blog, then email Natalie with a link to your post. (See the top right side bar for her email address.)
- ANY donation qualifies. Time, money, food, snuggles... whatever you want to give and your charity will accept.
- Donations AND blog posts must be made before midnight on April 20th so we can announce the winners in the 100th post.
- Four winners will be randomly selected. Since we're a diverse group, prizes will be selected for each winner. (Non-knitters don't want yarn, for example.) We have a really cute plan for selecting the winners, but you'll just have to come back to see what that is!
- Any questions? Contact one of the moderators - Natalie, Nichole, Sue or Chan.
Let's make this fun! Get creative when you document your donations. We want to make sure dogs all over know about Dogs on Thursday and the good people involved in it.
Happy Dogs on Thursday to you!