Please note:

We hope that you enjoy the DOT posts and the different views from everyone included. We promise lots of cute pictures, laughter, maybe a tear or two, and some information. Please note that the views and opinions expressed here are each author's own and do not necessarily represent DOT as a whole.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Whew what a month!

Whew, what a month!

I am so sorry about the non-posting but I have been under the weather, with a bad case of the flu that my hubby brought home with him after an archery trip. I told him I really prefer chocolates!

Anyway we hope you are all doing well and HoneyDew, Sampson and I can't wait to catch up with all of you!

Happy DOT's,
Tina.

3 comments:

Vivian said...

Hope you are feeling better, Tina. Henry and I both had the flu earlier in February, not fun!

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Shiloh got his post done - hope u r feelin'better
~Shiloh~

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Whoops - had tu redu that - the original went tu an old post. Now it says Team Beaglebratz.