Please note:

We hope that you enjoy the DOT posts and the different views from everyone included. We promise lots of cute pictures, laughter, maybe a tear or two, and some information. Please note that the views and opinions expressed here are each author's own and do not necessarily represent DOT as a whole.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dogs on Thursday

Wow it is November already! Where did October go? or September for that matter.

Newbies:
Please welcome out newest members Bibi from Belgrade, Janet who lives with Corgi's, and Soulbrush from London.
Go over to their blogs today and howl out a nice welcome to them!

Maintenance:
Please everyone check for your name on the blogroll and click on it. Is it the right name and does your link go to the right blog?
If it is the wrong name, blog or you want a different name or blog on the blogroll please let me or Natalie know and one of us will fix it right away.

News:
Please check out Cheryl's blog today she has some good news about Greyhounds in her state.

New Swap:
We are going to have a "Winter Ornament Swap" again this year!
This is the swap button that Natalie made us last year I love it so we are going to use it again this year and may have more by next week and/or one after that.
Sign ups are now and will run until November 15th when I will email you your swap pal information. This Swap will end Dec. 29th
Rules: Make, Create or Purchase a special ornament for your swap pal dog or dogs family and include a favorite special treat for that dog(and their doggie brothers and sisters if you get a multi dog family.)
Use your imagination and have fun. Please mail your package to your pal by Dec. 20th.
I am not putting a price on this simple swap because it is the season and I know that each of you will exhibit much kindness to each other in being creative in your swap and I don't want to inhibit your ideas with a price.
Here is a the questionnaire:
1.)How many dogs have you?
2.)What is/are your Dogs name?
3.)What Winter holiday you celebrate?
4.)Do you or your dog(s) have any allergies?
5.)What is your snail mail address?
6.)What is your Email address?
7.)What is/are your Dogs favorite treats/kind of toys?
8.)Anything else you would like to share about your dog(s)
9.)What are your favorite colors?
make your gift more special.
If you want to play, please email your completed questionnaire to me by November 15th.

Contests:
Last week we had the Dogs Costume Contest!
The Winners Are:
Tina's Witch Maizey and Vampire Einstein

And...Laura's Rudi The Little Pirate Dog!
(Ladies please email your address so that I may get your prizes out to you on Friday the 15th.)

Re-Run:
Last week there were so many very cute extra add-ons of adorable dogs showing their fun for the festivities that I am going to do a re-run so you can see all the dogs that you may have missed.
Click on the picture for each dogs home/humans blog.






















Have A Great Week Everyone!

10 comments:

soulbrush said...

Hi Paula and thanks so much for the warm woofie welcome. Snuffles is so thrilled to be posting every thursday, she hardly slept all night, she was so excited. happy doggie thursday one and all!

Lapdog Creations said...

Congrats to the winners!

Tina. said...

Honey Dew and Sampson send congratulations to Witch Maizey, Vampire Einstein, and Rudi The Little Pirate Dog!Your costumes were awesome!

vegasangelbrat said...

Nice to see all the pictures this week of the doggie parade! Congrats to the winners and Big Welcome to the newbies!
I find myself again without a post so I'll leave Mr. Linky alone..lol
Do wish everyone a Great Doggie Day! Make it a good one!

Decor To Adore said...

Dear Paula,

I howled with joy in learning that I had won the contest. I really hated that hat, but hey, if it gets me some extra kibble I would do it again.

Here's woofing at you kid.

GoldenTracks said...

The costumes are so adorable and funny as all get out!

i said...

Great pictures and costumes! Congrats to the winners!

Maria said...

Hi friends, I just enjoyed your pictures! I have a dog, too, and I will set a link to a post which I have made some time ago where my doggy is posing with different accessoirs :)
Haha, so much fun!

Tina in Wonderland said...

Woo Hoo!
Maizy & Einstein are so happy about winning the contest, they're jumping around all over the place! :) THey want to send a shout out to Laura and her little Pirate Girl!

Thanks so much! I had a ball looking at all the pups dressed up in their Halloween gear.

imjacobsmom said...

Hi Paula, I clicked on my name and it works. See you tomorrow for DOT! ~ Robyn