Please note:

We hope that you enjoy the DOT posts and the different views from everyone included. We promise lots of cute pictures, laughter, maybe a tear or two, and some information. Please note that the views and opinions expressed here are each author's own and do not necessarily represent DOT as a whole.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dogs on Thursday Halloween Costume Parade

I apologize that my work schedule has been so crazy these past few weeks that I have been quite behind in reading your wonderful Dogs on Thursday posts.
So this morning I had a lot of fun getting caught up and reading all of the blogs on the doggie blogroll.

Speaking of the Doggie Blogroll it is growing again.
A giant welcome to the new Dogs on Thursday members!

I now present to you the 'Dogs Halloween Costume Parade'!
Thank you to all the dogs who participated.


















For the Costume Contest I had a really hard time choosing as all are quite adorable.
There are two winners.

One for creative sewing/knitting
and the other for just overall creativeness in presentation.
Please visit each site by clicking on the winning dog photo's and read the fantastic posts that accompany each costume!

Will each dog that participated in the doggie parade please email me your snail mail address so that I may send them their trick or treats right away.

Until next Thursday, may everyone have a wonderful week full of dog drool and warm slobber kisses!

13 comments:

Cindy said...

My congratulations to the winners. They all looked pretty scarey to me.

Beth said...

Thanks for picking us!! El & Pearl enjoyed their cemetery outing. :)

Vivian said...

This is so cute! Thanks for putting this together Paula!

Lapdog Creations said...

Congrats to the winners!
Sophie & Tut were excited to be included, although we're still searching for Zeus' CUTE devil pics from a few years back... lol

If anyone is interested in Miss Sophie, she is available for adoption! See me over at my blog...

Unknown said...

Well I screwed up and didn't get my doggie in her Halloween outfit in time, but I see you chose her just the way she is :0 (The Shar-pei in civilian wear - tee & jeans.) What an honor! Go see my first actual DOT post, I'll go to yours too, and happy DOT :)

Donna said...

They are all so cute in their costumes, I couldn't choose just one. I just went through the blog roll and I would like to encourage more folks to blog on Thursdays about there pups. A bunch of sites don't have any posts up. I really need my puppy fix. Please post for my sake!

lora said...

They are all so adorable!

monica said...

I understand why you had a hard time picking winners because all of them were adorable!

Tina in Wonderland said...

Oh, they are all so cute! Congrats to the winners!

Milly said...

I don't know how you chose, they are all so cute!

Susan said...

They're all so cute, but I think that you made great decisions on the winners.

Michelle said...

Glad to officially join the group. What a beautiful bunch of hounds! :-)

Sunrise said...



Are you looking for the cute gift ideas for dog lovers? Visit Doggie of the Day to find the gift for dog lover. We are online dog gift store you can get popular dog paintings, ornaments, doormats, canvas art and dog themed gifts at very affordable price.