Please note:

We hope that you enjoy the DOT posts and the different views from everyone included. We promise lots of cute pictures, laughter, maybe a tear or two, and some information. Please note that the views and opinions expressed here are each author's own and do not necessarily represent DOT as a whole.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful November...

A STUMP FOR A TAIL


You can't buy loyalty, they say
I bought it though, the other day;
You can't buy friendship, tried and true,
Well just the same, I bought that too.
I made my bid, and on the spot
Bought love and faith and a whole job lot
Of happiness, so all in all
The purchase price was pretty small.
I bought a single trusting heart,
That gave devotion from the start.
If you think these things are not
For sale, Buy a brown-eyed puppy with
a stump for a tail.
--- author unknown ---

Happy DOT's,
Tina, HoneyDew and Sampson too!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Love the poem...

Jeckab said...

That's a great and informative topic related on dog bed. It's very intrusting and lovely . I like i t and tanks for posting .it's a great job.