Please note:

We hope that you enjoy the DOT posts and the different views from everyone included. We promise lots of cute pictures, laughter, maybe a tear or two, and some information. Please note that the views and opinions expressed here are each author's own and do not necessarily represent DOT as a whole.

Friday, January 3, 2014

DOT's a little late...

Welcome back to the Dogs on Thursday. I apologize that despite good intentions and new year resolution, the first post of the new year is a little late. If you are interested you can read the why here: www.mylifehasgonetothedogsandiloveit.blogspot.com

I know everyone who reads this blog is a true dog lover. They value their buddies as part of their families. I do as well. I so enjoy the companionship of my hounds and truly never take for granted the times that they share with us. So I thought this month maybe we could feature how you met your buddy. Write your story, include a picture and send to me at thegardener the numbers sixty three at aol.com. I will post the stories I receive on here each week as I receive them for the month of January.

Happy DOT's (a day late),

Tina, HoneyDew and Sampson too.

2 comments:

Retail Pharma said...

nice Pet Store Online
Pet Care Product Online

Anonymous said...

if you own a dog of any breed, i would highly recommend to install the dog sounds app from Android market