Please note:

We hope that you enjoy the DOT posts and the different views from everyone included. We promise lots of cute pictures, laughter, maybe a tear or two, and some information. Please note that the views and opinions expressed here are each author's own and do not necessarily represent DOT as a whole.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dogs on Thursday Easter/First Day of Spring edition. :)

Happy Easter/First Day of Spring!! I hope everyone and their doggies are well. Paula is sick today so I'm taking over. Sorry for the late post. I feel like Paula and I have been sharing our sickness back and forth lately even though we don't even live in the same state. Please go over and wish health on Paula.

Welcome to any new members this week.

For those in the swap, hope you are having fun looking for goodies! The minimum price for the swap package is $15. Any questions or comments please email me or Paula.

You can still sign up for the Snuggle Project so please check out the blog.

For this weeks post I thought I'd share a poem about the beach because beach weather is approaching with the start of Spring!!


The 'Poem A Day' Project - Day 49

I’m a happy dog at the beach
If I had the power of speech
I would tell you all
To throw my ball
I’m a happy dog at the beach

I’m a happy dog at the beach
There are no new tricks you can teach
I’m bouncy and glad
And my tail wags like mad
I’m a happy dog at the beach

I’m a happy dog at the beach
My joy is always in reach
Whatever the talk
It’s the best place to walk
I’m a happy dog at the beach

I’m a happy dog at the beach
As I hear the seagulls screech
I chase and I bark
Long into the dark
I’m a happy dog at the beach

I’m a happy dog at the beach
And I don’t want to start to preach
But if you ask me
The best thing to see
Is a happy dog at the beach

Flying Lemming

Happy Dogs on Thursday!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beach shot!!

You and Paula both get well and stay well.

Lapdog Creations said...

We should up the minimum amount for the next swap... esp with dog treats, toys, etc - $15 doesn't get you much these days, lol

Lapdog Creations said...

Actually, I don't even think the $15 covers the requirements for this swap...

Leslie Marken said...

Makes me wonder what my dog would do at the beach!

GoldenTracks said...

Love the pic!