Quote for today:
You can't keep a good man down...or an over affectionate dog.
Some of the great (and humerous) mysteries of dogdom:
- Why or what is it about a particular scent that determines/dictates that a dog rolls in it or pees on it?
- Why does time after time a dog eat grass only to throw it right back up?
- Why does a dog have to sniff over the same area to pee, every time it goes out even though its the same space of yard and was sniffed as well only an hour ago before it will finally settle on a spot to pee, is it used or something?
- Why is the other toy, bone, or fluffy in the other dogs mouth always better then the one in it's own?
- Last but not least why does it suddenly occur to both dogs that the only comfortable place in the house is directly behind your ankles when you are busy in the kitchen!!!
Happy DOT's from,
Tina, HoneyDew and Sampson too!