Please note:

We hope that you enjoy the DOT posts and the different views from everyone included. We promise lots of cute pictures, laughter, maybe a tear or two, and some information. Please note that the views and opinions expressed here are each author's own and do not necessarily represent DOT as a whole.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dogs on Thursday

"Chasing your tail gets you nowhere ... 'cept back to where you started..."


A big welcome to the new members this week!

I have been having a bit of leftover residual trouble from my old email and ISP and so

If you have sent me an email to join DOT and I have not added you to the Doggie Blog Roll or you have sent me an email and I did not reply, I apologize and please let me know using the new and updated email at paulaliden(at)gmail(dot)com.


Hey did you guys notice the redecorating around here?

My Mom gave us a face lift. pretty nice huh?

stay tuned there is more to come.

There are also a few more buttons to choose from on the sidebar also.


Happy Dogs on Thursday!

I can't wait to read everyone's doggie posts!










4 comments:

Dorothy said...

I'm supporting my doggie friends today. I'm trying to get my neighbors big white standard poodle interested in bloging. His name is Haley. So've adopted him as my honory dog so I can participate in DOT. Except I have to get a picture of him. He hardly stands still so that might be hard.

Tina in Wonderland said...

I like the new decor!! Very cool, especially the banner at the top of the page! Nice.

I like the new buttons, too!

SissySees said...

Love the new look!

Pooch said...

Pardon my ignorance here....do we sign in whenever we come to this site???? help?

:)