Please note:

We hope that you enjoy the DOT posts and the different views from everyone included. We promise lots of cute pictures, laughter, maybe a tear or two, and some information. Please note that the views and opinions expressed here are each author's own and do not necessarily represent DOT as a whole.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Dogs On Thursday

Wow, it is August already. Where did July go?
It has been very hot here with not much relief in the forecast.
A friend of mine sent me these photos of a 'Dog Days of Summer Bouquet'
They were so cute I had to share with you.

What a fun idea to make!





5 comments:

Dorothy said...

Mom: I love the flower doggies. It looks like it would be fun to create, too.
--------------------
Happy Dog Day to you Aunt Paula.
Love, from your honorary pooch, Gretchen.

Tina in Wonderland said...

That has go to be one of the cutest flower arrangements I've ever seen!

I wonder how in the world she made it? I'm guessing that the flowers in the pot are living and that the mums are fresh cut and tucked into he pot for the feet and legs, but I have no idea how she made the heads. So cute!

Pooch said...

Oh-my-garsh!! That's a very creative arrangement and just too cutie-cute for words!!
:)

Lapdog Creations said...

OMG - those are absolutely awesome!!! I need one!!! My Mom (in the hospital) needs one, lol

The Cat Realm said...

Dog flowers, how cute!!!
I just wanted to say hello to Elise, Gretchen's new nomss friend, we think it is wonderful how everybody crosses the species bridge and makes friends with others!
Karl
from The Cat Realm, where the nomss Dare was posted