Please note:

We hope that you enjoy the DOT posts and the different views from everyone included. We promise lots of cute pictures, laughter, maybe a tear or two, and some information. Please note that the views and opinions expressed here are each author's own and do not necessarily represent DOT as a whole.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dogs on Thursday

"Be tuff ! The "dog days" of summer can be wuff ! "

As soon as the weather cools and our brains aren't so melted here, Elise and I will think up a contest for Autumn.




5 comments:

Tina in Wonderland said...

Love those Basset ears a-floppin' in the breeze! Cute!

An Autumn contest sounds like fun!

Pooch said...

Oh-my-GOSH!! That looks like pure joy!! So cute!!
:)

Gretchen said...

Wheew, a breeze. Maybe I should have used those ears *giggle*
Hugs...G

Dianne said...

Hi. I found out about "Dogs on Thursday" from Nichole's website, and I would love to join. I just filled out the "Subscribe" box, but in case it doesn't work, my name is Dianne and my blog is at www.britknitter.blogspot.com

Lapdog Creations said...

Paula - where r u today??