Please note:

We hope that you enjoy the DOT posts and the different views from everyone included. We promise lots of cute pictures, laughter, maybe a tear or two, and some information. Please note that the views and opinions expressed here are each author's own and do not necessarily represent DOT as a whole.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dogs on Thursday

(This cute nameless basset was on a birthday card)

Elise and I are on a birthday with family/vacation this week and will be back to post next Thursday and announce the Autumn Doggie Contest and it rules.
Oh and We have a few new members this week.
Please give them a warm puppy welcome by visiting their sites to say Hello!
(slobbering is optional.)
Also thank you Pooch for the wonderful Daily Puppy link.

9 comments:

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday, Auntie Paula!
Lots of fuzzy hugs...G

Natalie Rush said...

Have a great birthday week!!!

Lapdog Creations said...

Happy Birthday!

YawnOver said...

Happy Birthday! Cute bassett pic :)

Sonya said...

Looking forward to the contest!

yvette said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and hope you had a Happy Birthday.

Donna said...

Let me add my Birthday greetings and say thank you for adding me so quickly! This is the best!

Cindy said...

Grover and I would love to join your group. He's an English Mastiff/Anatolian Shepherd mix. My name is Cindy and my blog is http://knitwonpurltoo.blogspot.com

Cat said...

Hi, signing in.