Please note:

We hope that you enjoy the DOT posts and the different views from everyone included. We promise lots of cute pictures, laughter, maybe a tear or two, and some information. Please note that the views and opinions expressed here are each author's own and do not necessarily represent DOT as a whole.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

DOT with a plea for help.

Welcome to this week's DOT post. I first wanted to tell you about a little change in the DOT volunteers. It is sad but both Nichole and Sue have stepped down from posting on the main boards. They are both busy and we will miss them and I thank them so much for their help over the last couple months. They have added greatly to our main blog and I appreciate them for stepping up.

This being said...I would like to ask for more help. If you have time and would like to contribute once a month to the main blog, please contact me at gnatchat(at)gmail(dot)com and let me know. I really want this blog to continue, however, sometimes life gets a bit busy and it's nice to have help to keep it going.

Thank you in advance for your support.

So...on the the post. For this week, I wanted to share a sad but amazing story about a dog named Blue. Not sure you have seen this before but my friend Monica sent it to me and I about cried reading it. It definitely pulls my heart strings because it's a story about a black lab.

But please go over and read this story about Blue! Also check out the AWESOME leather bags that Blue's owner makes!

Hope you enjoy the story and hope you and your pups have a great week!!

And because I can't resist sharing my pups...Here is a pic of Jackjack and Abigail swimming at my friends pool. They had SO much fun!!


7 comments:

Rose said...

Wow! Reading the story about Blue brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful tribute to that dog! Been there too many times myself. And great pic of the swimmers!

vegasangelbrat said...

Beautiful Tribute!
Look at the great swimers! Bet they had a blast!!

soulbrush said...

you do an amazing job with these posts, and i want to say a big thankyou.will e mail you and chat.

Rachael said...

touching story of Blue. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

The story about Blue was heart wrenching. What blessed dogs you have wooping it up in a pool. They must have had just the best day! Thank you so much for all of the wonderful work you do here at Dogs On Thursday.

melly~ said...

i'm really enjoying DoT. great stories and especially the product posts. i've been considering the pedipaws for a while. i may just go buy it after the DoT review!
thanks!
happy to be among a seemingly great group of folks!

claudie said...

Love the story about Blue.
Nat, I was wondering if there was a DOT this week.
Thanks so much
Claudie
xo