Please note:

We hope that you enjoy the DOT posts and the different views from everyone included. We promise lots of cute pictures, laughter, maybe a tear or two, and some information. Please note that the views and opinions expressed here are each author's own and do not necessarily represent DOT as a whole.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

DOT...a bit late!

Sorry for the late DOT post today. Was hoping to get this up earlier but just have not had a chance today.

Big welcome to Jacki. Welcome to our DOT pack!

So today we are going to introduce one of our new helpers!! Tina is our first one to be introduced. This is what she has to say about herself.

My name is Tina, wife of Kerry for 27 years, mother of 3 grown sons. Dog mom to our two basset hounds, Honey Dew 5 and Sampson 1 year. Reside: Pennsylvania Favorite Food: Chocolate, Herb Teas.

Please go over to her blog here and say hello and thank you for helping out. I'll have some more intros coming soon and also you'll be hearing from them starting next month!!

Thank you and sorry again for the late posting.



4 comments:

Rose said...

Hooray Tina!

i said...

Hi Tina, thanks for helping out! Going over to say hi to Jacki.

Jacki said...

Thanks for the welcome! And thanks to Seredipity for coming over to my blog. I'm very excited to join in though and I am looking forward to checking out everyone's blogs.

BrittanyMarie said...

I am so happy I found this!! I posted to my blog about this but it's a day late, next time I will be on time!!