Please note:

We hope that you enjoy the DOT posts and the different views from everyone included. We promise lots of cute pictures, laughter, maybe a tear or two, and some information. Please note that the views and opinions expressed here are each author's own and do not necessarily represent DOT as a whole.

Friday, January 8, 2010

DOT late!

Sorry about the lack of post yesterday. Work has been a bit crazy this week and I've been getting off work late every day and going home and pretty much just vegging. Last night, my husband and I took the dogs for a long walk in the cold weather and they both had a great time!! My pups are loving this cold weather in FL! Today is 50 and that's the warmest it's been all week! It's supposed to get down to the 30s this weekend...brrrrrr.

Yes, I know some of you are experiencing 10s or lower..but us Floridians aren't prepared for cold weather. :)

Well...we do have 2 new DOT pack members this week!

Please go over and say a big welcome to Sunny and Jen W.

Hope everyone had a Happy DOT!!

Natalie

1 comment:

Tina. said...

Awww, that is ok, I sure know how life can be! BTW, if you need more help or a break, let me know and I can fill in for you, if you would like.